Popular Posts

22 May 2005
South Korean Flag








KLB - Moving On


After two years, Julie and I have decided to go our seperate ways. We made the decision a few weeks ago. It's time for us to move on.

I also put in my notice two weeks ago at work, and I will finish my job June 3rd. I need a break from Korea and I've made a plan to leave the country for at least a month. In the meantime I will be staying with my friend.

You can check in here from time to time for an update on my status, but it may be awhile before I update regularly again.

As for my book: I suggest picking up a copy if you haven't yet. It won't be available in Korea once I leave and I'm not sure when I'll be back. Thanks to everyone who has supported my writing and to all my readers. Keep checking in to see what I'm up to.


[Update]: I think I'll start updating soon after all. Now that I'm in a different environment I may have new things to talk about.

0 comments :

Post a Comment