Popular Posts

30 April 2006

KLB - Goodbye Korea

Korea Life Blog

As most of you are aware, I am no longer in Korea. I have moved on and I now live in China. However, the archives here are great way to learn about living and teaching in Korea. Even if you already live or have lived here, you might find some enjoyment. There are a lot of photos and stories. I suggest starting from the first entry and working your way forward.

If you'd like, you can follow my new adventures in China by clicking here.

You can also order one of the two books I published about Korea. I recommend Korea Life Blog - Special Edition as it's 306 pages and includes all of the first book plus a load of theme-based material no longer on this site. Click here for more information and reviews.

This is a shot of the first box I received of the IOF books. I was so happy and excited that day.

This is a shot of KLB - Special Edition. At 300 + pages, there's lots of good stuff inside this book. I worked very hard on it and I hope you get a lot of enjoyment reading all the material.

Thank you so much for reading my website everyone.

2 comments :

  1. For the one who saved this blog: Thank you! I do not know if the layout changed automatically. But I am happy that Shwan's posts remain online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is good. visit my blog too

    ReplyDelete