Popular Posts

28 November 2003
South Korean Flag



Korea Life Blog - Barber Babes




While I was walking around in Sadang, I noticed these barber poles. However, I didn't notice any barber shop or hair salon. It was rather an odd site in a purely entertainment district. I have heard before that if you see a series of these lights in front of a barber shop, it means there is a barber and also ladies available to "service" you inside. I'm still not exactly sure what it's all about. A long time ago I naively went into one to get a haircut. While this strange guy was cutting my hair, an ajumma wearing sexy? clothes and too much makeup put her hand on my knee and asked me questions over and over. At the time I had no idea what was going on, but I'm assuming now that she was asking me if I wanted a little extra with my haircut. I just kept shrugging and finally ended up with the worst haircut of my life. Luckily I only got charged 6,000 won. If anyone knows the real story or has had an experience behind the scenes, please fill us in. Either way, it's a peculiar concept. Nothing better than getting a haircut and a little action to go with it. Hah!

0 comments :

Post a Comment