Popular Posts

29 March 2005
South Korean Flag








KLB - Michael and Sierra


My sister's sent me a bunch new pictures of my niece and nephew. She's getting the hang of using the new camera. I know this because in one picture she sent, I could see a bunch of photos she must have printed out and stuck to the refrigerator. That made me feel really good. Also, every time we "chat" now, she doesn't say anything. She logs on Yahoo messeger and just starts sending pics. No hello or nothing. Hmmph!


The photos make me homesick though. Look how cute little Michael is. I'm dying to see him in person. What a character. And the little girl, Sierra, looks exactly like my sister did as a kid. And apparently she's just as badly behaved, driving my poor sister nuts. My mother gets a kick out of this, of course. "Someday you're going to know how it feels," she would always say to her. She was right. Strange how things like that work out, isn't it? Karma, I guess. Little Michael, on the other hand, is turning out to be a quiet little doll, my sister said. Just like I was as a baby. Check him out:












0 comments :

Post a Comment