Popular Posts

19 July 2004
South Korean Flag





Korea Life Blog - Hwa Jang Shil (bathroom)


I've been getting a lot of e-mails with inquiries about where I live. Apparently Julie and I are getting a really good deal and several readers are interested in living here. I had a few requests for shots of the bathroom, which I forgot to include before. Here they are:



There it is, the throne. Nothing fancy. I want one of those water squirting seats. Notice the black and white tiling. Kind of weird at first but cool and modern looking.



There's the shower. There's no bathtub here but I never liked taking baths all that much anyway and it's just an extra thing to clean. If there was a bathtub here, likely it'd be too small for me anyway. They really went for the modern avantgarde artistic styling there again as you can see.



Huge mirror, more post modern styling. This is the first place I've ever lived in Korea where there's no hot water button. Like back in America, the hot water is always available and ready. The shower heats up in a few seconds. Makes it a lot easier to wash dishes in the kitchen too.

0 comments :

Post a Comment