Popular Posts

20 April 2004
South Korean Flag





Korea Life Blog - Freedom of the Cats



Unlike the dogs, the cats are free and thriving in this town. Here's my favorite one: Fat Cat, though he seems to have lost weight over the winter so I may have to change his name. He's the friendliest cat out there, always rolling around and happy. As a matter of fact, he's sitting outside my window now.



Here he is rubbing against my leg. Look at those beautiful green eyes. He loves to be pet, the little rascal. If I were to adopt a cat, this would be the one. However, I had to leave my cat behind before and I don't want to have to do it again. Also, it's not fair to an outdoor cat to suddenly pen them up inside, especially with the nice weather. He'd probably just want to go back outside. He seems just fine where he is now, and I kind of like it this way. I pray he doesn't get hit by a car though.



Ah, the life of a cat. Nothing like rolling around in the dirt then a nice nap after getting pet for awhile.



Another one watches jealously. This cat is utterly adorable too, yet she is shy. She's fairly new around this part of the town, but I've seen her everyday for the past couple of weeks. She'll sit by me and meow and meow and rub against some branches. Then she'll come right up to me wanting to be pet, but then flips out and hisses if I try. Obviously she's wrestling with her instincts. It's actually kind of interesting and comical.


0 comments :

Post a Comment