Popular Posts

1 December 2003
South Korean Flag



Korea Life Blog - Subway Entertainment


One thing I enjoy about taking the subway in Korea is that you come across some unusual things. Whether it's an old woman pushing people of of her way to get an open seat or a subway salesman attempting to sell you shoe shiner, there's something to rouse your attention. The subway stations can also be interesting. You can get a lot of bargains at some of the makeshift shops, see various events for a new product or even watch live music.



I caught this performance briefly in the Sadang subway station in Seoul. The music was a little old, but it was still nice to hear while I was waiting. There was quite a crowd gathered, about 100 people. Not bad. Perhaps I should have my mom send me my electric guitar and jam out some Iron Maiden tunes. I bet people would enjoy that!