Popular Posts

13 November 2003
South Korean Flag



Korea Life Blog - Banana Milk




Here is a carton of delicious banana milk. I love the cute artwork on some of the packaging here. Notice the cartoon girl's red hair and her cool banana shaped boat. I don't know how it's possible, but I find Korean milk tastes better than milk back home. I noticed the difference right off the back a few years ago then forgot about it until I went back to the states. There is definitely a noticeable difference. I'm not sure if all milk here is pasteurized or not. Maybe that's what's different. Also, it's not easy to find lowfat milk, but who cares! I'm not on a diet. It taste great in cereal. But it doesn't taste that great with kimchi. I used to drink milk everyday back in the states, but here I drink a few glasses a week. I'd better buy a calcium supplement.

0 comments :

Post a Comment