Popular Posts

14 November 2003
South Korean Flag



Korea Life Blog - Seafood Chips



Well, after trying seaweed chips, I decided to give Seafood chips a shot. I want to know once and for all if it's possible to taste the delicious flavors of the sea in my potato chip. Notice the picture of plump and juicy shrimp, tender clams, and octopus. Sure looks tasty. Perhaps I should pick up a bottle of wine and some oyster sauce as well. Now unless there is something wrong with my tastebuds, these chips taste exactly like this company's other ruffled chips. If you try really hard and rub your tongue all around, there is a very slight, barely perceptible resemblance to those toasted sae-u (shrimp) chips they serve you in bars. Hardly the robust flavor you would expect from this picture.

0 comments :

Post a Comment