Popular Posts

12 July 2003
South Korean Flag


Korea Life Blog - Korean Letter Paper

I picked up some Korean letter paper today at a small stationary shop next to my home. Each set has 5 pieces of letter paper and 3 envelopes. They cost 1000 Won for each set, or about 80 cents. If you buy 4 you get 1 free, at this particular store. I used to have a big collection of these but I brought them home to the states to give away as gifts, the big spender that I am. Some of the sets are funny with strange cartoon characters and have either have terrible English sentences such as "love the night starry wonder and dream" or they have Korean expressions such as (example would go here if I took the time to translate...). Anyway, I think they are a lot cooler than greeting cards and make for a nice way to send a letter back home to your ex girlfriend who dumped you to let her know how in Korea you are a famous movie star and have an entourage of babes that cater to your every whim.


I'll choose the yellow paper. "Dear Grandma: Hello from Korea. Love, Shawn."

0 comments :

Post a Comment