Popular Posts

9 March 2005
South Korean Flag








KLB - The Excuses Continue


I've gone through phases before where I don't update the blog regularly, but the difference is I'm feeling less and less guilty about it these days. To be honest, I just don't have all that much to say. Nothing really interesting that I can write about has been going on. However, I do forecast things will pick up soon now that spring just about here - as long as I get a camera soon, that is. Or if I change jobs.

The job is going fairly well. The principal must have felt guilty because she told Cathy yesterday we can use the coffee machine and copy machine too again. I don't know, though. It's nice of her, but I haven't rushed downstairs to the office yet.

One thing pissed me off today. I just filled out 50 report cards less than 2 weeks ago, so when Cathy handy me a new stack to fill out again today, I was, of course, less than thrilled. Apparently Bonnie wants me to do 50 more for the end of the semester. I told Cathy that I'm not doing them because nothing has changed in the past 2 weeks and I'd just be writing the same comments again. As you can imagine, Cathy panicked and said I have to do them because Bonnie said so. I'll call Bonnie tomorrow and personally tell her to forget it. Maybe I'll wait until Friday, since Thursday is payday.

As you can see, there's not a lot to report on. Keep checking in though because at any given moment you may stop in to find the update of a lifetime.

0 comments :

Post a Comment