Popular Posts

27 December 2004
South Korean Flag








KLB - Ssam Bap


I mentioned before we went to a restaurant in Songnae where we had a mountain of food for just 6,000 won ($5.75) each. Well we went back there again today and this time I brought my camera.



A sea of utterly delicious side dishes. If only I can get Julie to cook for me like this. But it would probably cost a fortune.



This poor woman has to get them all ready and then serve them too. What a chore. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...25



This fish is called kkong chi in Korean, or mackerel pike. The site of this probably would have made me cringe years ago, but now I love it. It was really good.



Can you believe how many different dishes they serve you? It's utterly amazing, if not near ridiculous. Plus you get free refills of whatever you want. We've been eating here once a week. What you do is wrap up bits of the different foods in those leaves there and stuff them in your mouth. Wonderful.

0 comments :

Post a Comment