Popular Posts

16 December 2004
South Korean Flag








KLB - Cold Rabbit


I was in the elevator on the way up to the office-tel when I saw this humerous sign tonight:




It's written by the building's security guard and, it basically says that he found a rabbit on up on the roof and the owner should call him. But it's the last line that made me chuckle. "The rabbit is cold." Awe, what a nice guy. I'm not sure how the rabbit ended up on the roof...someone probably bought it and then decided ditch it, or maybe someone brought it up there to play with and it got lost. On a side note, it felt good that I could actually read and understand this Korean scribble.


[Update] I received this email today:

I think the last line of that note says "The rabbit says he is cold". Choop dae yo = Choop da go hayo = said he is cold. Just thought I would let you know.

That's actually more funny and cute than what I thought it said. I saw the word for rabbit and the verb for cold but now I plainly can see I missed the "to say" verb. The security guard doesn't look like he has a sense of humor. Apparently he does.

0 comments :

Post a Comment