Popular Posts

16 October 2004
South Korean Flag





Korea Life Blog - The Delivery



Shipped on Thursday afternoon, the first box of 100 copies of my book arrived today, early Saturday morning. I had no idea how heavy 100 paperback books can be. Despite the weight, the shipping bills shows just 3,000 won ($2.65). I can't imagine how much something of this weight would cost to ship in America, even within the same state. I'm assuming a great deal more.




Here it is. I put the remote control on the box to give it some perspective.




I felt very happy opening this box. I've waited a long time for this moment.




I wasn't dissapointed. The press company made the adjustments I sent them since the proof copies and did a really good job. I haven't counted them, but it appears they've subtracted the "free" proof copies from the total here, but I'm not sure. The books look great anyway, actually much better than the Lulu version, though the Luly copy is nice too, bigger and the paper is a little thicker. Click on this photo for a full size view.

There is something on the back cover of the book that should have been fixed. It's not a big deal, though, and it's pretty funny if you ask me. I'll leave it up to you to figure out what I'm talking about.

0 comments :

Post a Comment