Popular Posts

6 March 2004
South Korean Flag





Korea Life Blog - Snowy Days (updated)


It's been a cold and blustery couple of days here in the northern parts of South Korea. It's not snowing today but it's damn cold and windy. Julie's hair was blowing all over on the way to the bun shik chib where we had kimchi fried rice, gogi mandu, and kimbap. I should have taken a picture. It was delicious. But I go there quite often and will get one soon enough.



Another snowy shot added by popular demand. The trees are quiet and covered with snow. This could easily be a picture taken in New York State or anywhere with snow and trees for that matter.



The cats are suffering through the cold spell so I've been feeding them more than usual. The kitten (nearest front) has grown up into an adult already. After 5 months of feeding her, she's finally accustomed to me and lets me pet her. She purrs loudly and rolls around in the dirt. Whether she really appreciates me or she's just happy about the food, I'm not sure. Mostly likely she's just in heat and sees me as a gigantic male cat available to impregnate her.

0 comments :

Post a Comment