Popular Posts

2 March 2004
South Korean Flag





Korea Life Blog - Occupation Picture Time

After a brief lesson on jobs: OK, kids. Picture time. Take your time. Slow down.


I love these jorla-man stick figure drawings. This kid should start a comic book.



At first I got a little upset when I saw the drawing of the teacher. I have a big forehead but come on! Then I realized that's not my name. Phew. That's one of the Korean English teachers, Kal.



Here's another one of those kids that needs psychological therapy. Everybody except the mailman, taxi and bus drivers looks pretty evil. He's got an awful idea about teachers.



A typical sample drawn by one of the girls. I like the front end views of the drivers. The post office mailman taking the little kid's letter is also cute. There seems to be something strange about the first picture, though. I didn't know farmers in Korea were known for their basketball abilities. Shouldn't he be out harvesting the rice? Oh well, 8 out of 9 isn't too bad.

0 comments :

Post a Comment