Popular Posts

3 February 2004
South Korean Flag





Korea Life Blog - Taiwan Section

I got a good start writing the Taiwan section, but I've decided not to publish it to the web until I finish the whole thing. There's a lot of pictures, so I'm not sure how long it will all take. I'll let you know on this page when it's done.

In other news, there's a new kitten on the scene, but I've had a hard time photographing it because it's a scaredy-cat. It won't come within 50 yards of me and hides, meowing loudly, whenever the rest of the gang is eating by my feet. He's orange and white like the rest of them (except Fatcat, he's gray and white - not sure where he's getting his action.) I think it takes after the father who is also a paranoid. He eats by me now but he'll sit there hissing at me like crazy while I put out the food. Then he calms down and digs in, sometimes grabbing a chunk of whatever and running into the weeds, only to come back out for more a moment later. I wonder what goes on in his mind.

0 comments :

Post a Comment