Popular Posts

28 January 2004
South Korean Flag





Korea Life Blog - Update

Nothing new here to report. Another day, another dollar. I just watched American Splendor which I downloaded off Overnet. I liked it a lot. Living abroad, Overnet is a real treat. I can watch good movies which almost never make it to Korean theaters. Now I'm drinking a beer, relaxing and watching Rocky 1 on DVD for the 10000th time. I love this movie and it never fails to inspire me. You should check it out if you never have, or if you haven't in a long time. It's not what you think or how you remembered it, I assure you. It's by far my favorite. If you give it a shot, I think you'll be surprised by how symbolic it is. Only Rocky 1, though, the rest of the series stinks.

By the way, I'm going to Taiwan for three days beginning Friday morning. I'm eager to check out the other country popular with foreign teachers. I'll be back in Korea Sunday night, and of course I will have loads of pics and stories to share here. I hope you're as excited as me.

I added the next section to the Geoje-do story. Sorry for the delay.

0 comments :

Post a Comment