Popular Posts

18 January 2004
South Korean Flag





Korea Life Blog - Busy Thinking

I've been really busy this weekend. I had an interview with a University nearby on Saturday and they called me today to offer me the job. Now I have to decide if I want it.I don't really know much about but the college but it could be the beginning of a career. The pay is decent and I would only be working 4 days/week, 15 teaching hours, and I would get 6-10 weeks vacation. On the other hand, I'd have to pay my own housing, so I'm confused.

For now, here are a few pics from Nowhere-dong.



This was taken outside the Dubu restaurant Julie and I went to today. We had a wonderful lunch, and I'll show you all about it later. The scenery today made me a little homesick. It looks like some backroad place in New York State. All that's missing is a little diner. However, the little Dubu place was much healthier.



It snowed a lot today. When I went out to feed the cats, I saw some kids making snowmen and sledding down the small hill. Notice the snowmen in Korea only have two parts, not three. I guess that's because there is less snow. It was a beautiful day and again, felt almost like home. Maybe that's because this is my home now...