Popular Posts

8 December 2003
South Korean Flag



Korea Life Blog - Sweet Buns




One thing I really miss about America is pulling into virtually any mini mart and buying a huge cup of fairly decent, piping hot coffee. I don't know what all this Starbucks phenomena is all about. I guess it's the comfortable and trendy atmosphere more than anything. I just don't like paying over $3.00 for a cup of coffee. This tiny cup of Cappuccino was 2,000 won here, but at least it tasted OK.




I'm not exactly sure why this place is called Sweet Buns. They only served coffee and ice cream. (The name Sweet Buns, reminds me of a girlfriend I used to have in college...)




Here's the ice-cream freezers. Not copying Baskin and Robins are they?




Sorry for the blurry picture but I wanted to show this. Starbucks must have one of the most copied logos of any franchise. So many knockoffs use the green circle. I don't know - the name of this place makes me imagine a bunch of hot girls lined up a bar drinking expresso. Unfortuantely we were the only customers here.

0 comments :

Post a Comment