Popular Posts

1 October 2003
South Korean Flag



Korea Life Blog - Plop Plop Fizz Fizz Obseoyo!

While some bathrooms seem as if they've come from the last dynasty, other bathrooms feature cutting edge toilet technology. One of my endearing female readers sent this shot to me of a device sometimes found in the girls' stalls. It's called the Etiquette Bell.



Is it a bell that when pushed summons an expert on the art of wiping properly in a public restroom? No. In fact, it's not a bell at all. What is it? you're dying to know. Well, just sit down and push the button. You will hear the gentle, soothing sound of trickling water while you relieve yourself and no one in the restroom will hear what you're doing. It's a brand new world out there these days. Actually I want one of these for my bathroom. My apartment is so small, the bathroom is practically part of the livingroom. How embarrassing when I have someone over and need to make room for more kimchi, so to speak. I'm not sure if this device is enough to drone out that sound though...perhaps my etiquette bell should play the sounds of thunder or volcanoes...

0 comments :

Post a Comment