Popular Posts

30 July 2003
South Korean Flag


Korea Life Blog - Vacation: Philippines

Surprise! I'm leaving in the morning for 5 days in the Philippines. I was supposed to go to Shanghai, China, but my passport is too full of stamps for a Chinese visa which requires one full passport page. I could have gotten new pages added but it would take 3 extra days and I had no time. This is what I get for not planning ahead. Then I tried Pattaya, Thailand, but no tickets were available as this is peak season. So I decided to go to the Philippines. So many nearby countries to choose from! I'm actually pretty excited. I'm not sure if I'll be able to update from there or not, depends on what the PC rooms are like and if I have time. I made a new page that will detail my journey.


Click here for Vacation: Philippines

0 comments :

Post a Comment