Popular Posts

19 June 2003
South Korean Flag




The Seoul Blog - My Apartment...Again



The gas is finally on in my apartment! I took a nice long hot shower after work. I also took a few more pics, for your viewing pleasure.



Here's the entrance. Note the space between the doors, a thoughtful design that allows for insects of every kind to seek shelter in the hallways.



OK, here it is - the view from the kitchen window. Wow, look through the security bars at the nice buildings. A perfect view!



Now here's the view outside the wall of my room on the backside of the building. Phew! Sure glad I don't have to look at this peaceful and pretty landscape all day. Thank you Korean construction design team!



Another shot out back: some kind of wild yellow flowers. Sure are pretty aren't they? Oh well, who wants to look at pretty flowers anyway?