Popular Posts

26 June 2003
South Korean Flag




Korea Life Blog - Mandu Man



One of the best things about living in a small country town is that it's quiet. One of the worst things about it is trying to find something decent to eat - especially if you're by yourself. Most of the restaurants here cater to groups of people such as families or friends. I don't want to go into a crowded restaurant and order Garbi only for myself again. So, over and over again I find myself eating mandu - a simple, tasty, quick, cheap, easy meal.



At the restaurant, Mandu Man is hard at work. Unlike donuts which are made in the morning, it's always time to make the mandu. He is very friendly and always welcomes me with a smile. Thank you Mandu Man.



Jin Bbang man got jealous when I took Mandu Man's picture. "Me too," he yelled. Even though I dislike bread filled with red beans, I took his picture anyway.