Popular Posts

13 October 2004
South Korean Flag





Korea Life Blog - My Sister Had a Baby!


My sister had a baby boy, Michael Jacob, over the weekend. I found out about it on Sunday morning. I was hoping to get a few pictures before posting about it, but my sister's camera doesn't work. For now, I'll just post these old pics of me with her daughter, my niece, Sierra. These were taken about a year and a half ago when I was just about recovered from my broken right arm and about to return to Korea.



She knows she's not supposed to be anywhere near the computer, especially when she's eating cookies!



My grandfather feeding her his homeade blueberry pie. Hey, where's my piece?



Ouch, I remember how much this hurt picking her up while my right arm was still recovering. You can see how she's struggling to force a smile. She hates being held...by me anyway, the big scary looking guy with a deranged arm.

0 comments :

Post a Comment