Popular Posts

1 September 2004
South Korean Flag





Korea Life Blog - The Delivery


I heard from three people who have received Island of Fantasy and all three have sent me very nice compliments. AT (his initials) included three webcam shots:



The box. When I first saw this picture I flipped out thinking this was the book and the cover wasn't there or something.



Ah, there it is. Looks pretty decent. Nice packaging, too.



A happy customer. Here's what he had to say after reading it in only two sittings: Thanks for the great book. The last 10 pages or so I really laughed out loud, too. Hopefully I can get you to sign my copy while I am in Korea :)

Another person, Chris Garson, wrote this:

The book is very nice quality. The paper is very nice as well as the letter printing. The letters are big and very easy to read. As soon as I get my camera up and running, I will try my best to send you a picture.

I just finished reading it. It was a great book by all means. It completely made me laugh out loud as well as feel sorry for you and for your friend Choi. Very much an interesting experience. I'm left speechless. It wouldn't make a bad movie now that I think about it! Good job and I'm looking forward to a follow-up.



Thanks, Chris and the other two people who have left a review on the Lulu page for my book.

0 comments :

Post a Comment