Popular Posts

21 August 2004
South Korean Flag





Korea Life Blog - Photobucket


For the past few weeks I've been unable to FTP to blogspot to add photos. I e-mailed Blogger Support awhile ago and they said they're working on the problem. In the meantime I started a Photobucket account and have been linking the photos through them. Today I got this e-mail:

Your photobucket account has exceeded 2,000 Megabytes of bandwidth this
month. In order to keep this site free and highly reliable to everyone,
We cannot offer unlimited bandwidth. If you would like to donate or
purchase additional bandwidth, please see http://photobucket.com/donate.php. You can also limit your bandwidth by scaling down your picture size and limiting your direct linking. If your account exceeds 2,500 megs of bandwidth, direct linking will automatically be disabled for the remainder of the month.

Admin
Photobucket.com
—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was quick. I guess more people are viewing than I thought. If I planned to stay with them I would donate and get more bandwidth but once I can FTP back to blogspot I won't need them anymore. So until that time, if some photos don't appear, you know why.

By the way, I've gotten a few e-mails from people in Korea who say they can't comment on my blog or see the comments even. If you're still viewing my site through the proxy link I posted before, just type in the direct address again now that the block has been lifted: http://korealife.blogspot.com.

0 comments :

Post a Comment