Popular Posts

1 April 2004
South Korean Flag





Korea Life Blog - Curtain Call

Well, this is it, the last post on my blog. It's been a lot of fun but it's too much work for little in return. I have decided as well to take it offline tomorrow and it won't be back. Re-read your favorite parts while you can. Thanks for the memories and so long.


-------------------- April Fool's Day

Guess I wasn't fooling anybody anyway, hehehe. Thanks for the outpouring of grief everyone. I feel more and more guilty not updating more often, but I've been addicted to Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic. The good news is I'm almost through the game and won't be starting a new one any time soon. I get crazy and obsessed with every game, especially RPGs. I wonder how many guys in Korea have lost girlfriends to Diablo 2 and Star Craft. Luckily Julie is somewhat patient...

Speaking of Julie I got her on a joke. Around 4PM I sent her a text message: "Sorry, I can't keep it a secret anymore. I'm gay. I'm sorry to hurt you."

Now I didn't think she would fall for that, but she did. She freaked out, almost crying in front of her Kindergarten kids and calling me up yelling, "WHAT! Why? Why didn't you tell me this before?" It was pretty funny, I thought...yet it's a little worrisome how easily she believed me...I'd better throw away my flowery pink blanket. (The exact link is broken but you can see it somewhere on this page.)

0 comments :

Post a Comment