Popular Posts

19 February 2004
South Korean Flag





Korea Life Blog - Surprise Visitor


I was horrified today to come home and see this: a goddamn mosquito. I thought I wouldn't see the flying bastards again until June. For a few days the weather breaks and already they're coming back. It's just a matter of time before they can live through the whole winter, causing eternal havoc and aggravation year round. I can't remember in my life ever seeing a mosquito in February. Good thing I still had some F-killer left over.

Before anybody says anything, it took this zoomed shot to make me realize how dirty the wall is behind my range stove. I went ahead and cleaned the wall, then the range, then under the range, then under the counter, then...that was enough for this month. Next month: the bathroom. Gross. I can't imagine what's living under my bed. I'm afraid to even look.

0 comments :

Post a Comment