Popular Posts

13 February 2004
South Korean Flag





Korea Life Blog - No rain!

Update: It hasn't started raining yet so I decided to give it a go. I'll be in Hongdae tonight and I'm bringing my camera.

Some goober was manipulating the poll I had running and leaving obnoxious comments so I changed the question and will have to moderate it for awhile. Honestly, I'm surprised this sort of thing doesn't happen more often. Those who voted legitimately, I appreciate your taking the time. I had been wondering if anyone would be interested and now I know. Most people would be and some people might be and only a few wouldn't at all. That was better than I expected.

If you haven't checked, I added a couple of short updates to the Geoje-do section this week. While not nearly as prolifically as when my arm was broken and I had nothing better to do than write, at least I'm still trying - so no need to send me complaints on e-mail for awhile.

0 comments :

Post a Comment