Popular Posts

21 February 2004
South Korean Flag





Korea Life Blog - Fiona's Fantasy


While I was looking through the drawings of pictures of me, I was a little disturbed to find this scene drawn on the back of Fiona's paper. Apparently I fell out of an airplane. It's not clear whether I've jumped or been pushed out. Either I'm about to land on the mountain and die and be greeted by a friendly English speaking ghost, or I've already died and now that ghost is me. (At least I think that's a ghost.) This reminds me of the gory scene she drew on halloween. Some little girls have little crushes on me. Fiona fantasizes about my horrific death. I think she's still angry about the time I wouldn't give her a talent sticker for erasing the board months ago. Talk about holding a grudge!

0 comments :

Post a Comment