Popular Posts

12 February 2004
South Korean Flag





Korea Life Blog - Cats Update



The suns out today, the snow has melted for now. I took a look outside and all 5 cats were hanging out behind the building. It's the first time I've seen them all together. All the cats are orange and white except for Fat Cat, eating first of course. Why he's always hanging out with these orange cats, I'm not sure. But he's by far the friendliest to humans. Everytime he sees me he starts rolling in the dirt and flapping his tail. He lets me pick him up and he's been known to hang out under my bed on a really cold night, but don't tell the other cats. They think he was out braving the elements in search of tender vittles. As far as the orange cats, the mother and the youngest had been living under my building up until I went to Taiwan. They've since moved to living with the father under that green trailer in the background. Fat Cat also lives there, which I find odd. How he managed to smooth that one over is definitely a cat mystery. But it may have something to do with a bloody red spot I saw on the father's head.

0 comments :

Post a Comment