Popular Posts

2 December 2003
South Korean Flag



Korea Life Blog - Vending Machines and Cider?



I've grown quite accustomed to buying those little cups of coffee from vending machines such as the one here to the right. I enjoy them now, especially in the winter. I dig the picture of the happy foreigners sharing a good time, perhaps after having had a coffee themselves. The machine to the left disperses soda with ice also in little paper cups, cost: 400 won, usually. I've only used those machines a handful of times. I'd rather pay 100 won more for a whole can. Korean "cider" is not made from apples. It's pretty much the same thing as ginger ale. (Click the link to see a rather odd recipe using Canada Dry, a popular brand of ginger ale, that's not looking too appealing.)

0 comments :

Post a Comment