Popular Posts

9 December 2003
South Korean Flag



Korea Life Blog - TESall.com

Found this cool website in my referrer log.

TESall.com is the Web's first vertical search portal for ESL/EFL job seekers. Our spider crawls job boards across the Internet, indexing their postings and making them searchable. The result is a one-stop search that gives you access to thousands of vacancies posted on multiple job boards. Where do you want to teach today?

Not only that but they implemented a FARK.com type of headline system for interesting ESL related stories. Readers submit the links and can leave comments. I used to read Fark.com on a regular basis before so I was surprised and excited to see this. Someone sent in a link to a post from my blog. I hope the site gets more and more popular so they get a lot of good submissions. I love it already.


0 comments :

Post a Comment