Popular Posts

15 December 2004
South Korean Flag








KLB - Dumb and Dumber


I'm on a DVD kick lately. If you know of any places to get them for 5,000 won or less, let me know on e-mail. There's a DVD stand in Singil Station, which I walk through everyday to transfer to line 5. Today I found Dumb and Dumber. The sign said 5,000 won ($4.70) for 1, or 10,000 won ($9.40) for 3. I couldn't find two others that I'd ever watch, so I tried to pay the 5,000 won. The friendly guy smiled at me and handed me back 2,000 ($1.85) won. I'm not sure why, but I didn't complain. That's only 3,000 won ($2.80) for this classic comedy!


Plus, if you look at the top, this is the "special edition"...ooh...ahh! That just means it's displayed in a widescreen format, but they also added surround sound which wasn't in the original. It's also got a few extras including two original trailers and a lame photo gallery, but I'm guessing those come with the regular DVD.

0 comments :

Post a Comment