Popular Posts

8 November 2004
South Korean Flag








KLB - Incheon Park


Here are some photos from Incheon Park, which is about 15 minutes by bus from where we live. I had no idea it was there. Julie suddenly suggested going and I wondered why she hadn't thought about it before. It's a really nice park, though it is pretty crowded. The again, any nice nature area in Korea is crowded this time of year.



The air was fresh and the trees were very colorful. Looking at these pictures makes me want to go to the Adirondack Mountains in NY , which are an hour from my house. I really miss central New York this time of the year. The scenery at the park was like seeing a little piece of home again.



Hello tree. Nice to see you. Can I take your picture? Thanks.


All that talking to trees is for the birds. Who is that pretty babe up ahead? Maybe I'll stop and say hello to her instead. Wait, it's just Julie. Oops. She bought a curling iron the other day.



Walking around really wore me out. Phew. Julie had to call an ambulance to revive me.



Some more scenery. For being so close to the big city, the park is really nice.



This walkway goes on and on. We never did get all the way down. Because it was so crowded up ahead, we decided to stop at the little man-made pond nearby and relax. I think there's a lot more to the place than what we saw, so we'll have to go back.



People outside flying kites and enjoying the nice day with their families and/or special loved one. We hung out here on a bench for about an hour.



This was one of those times the 5X zoom feature on my camera came in handy. I got a bunch of nice shots of the ducks including this one.



One more shot of the ducks with the hazy mountain in the background.


Now that we've lived in Songnae for awhile, we're starting to find more and more things to do and places to go. It's really not a bad area to live in here. It sure beats Nowhere-dong, anyway.


Here are a few recent shots of autumn from the window of our office-tel.








Upcoming posts:

Hot Roasted Squid
Shawn's Stage Debut in NANTA
Inside Julie's Kindergarten
Kimchi Chigae!
Special Edition


0 comments :

Post a Comment