Popular Posts

17 March 2004
South Korean Flag





Korea Life Blog - Tattoo Removal (2)

Only read this post if you want to see KLB guy without his shirt on.



Here's my tattoo a couple of days after the second surgery. As you can see, it's still very red. Instead of having a black cross, I have a blood red cross on my arm, great! All I need now is some chains and a big knife. It's already scabbed up, flaked off and turned to pink since this picture. No sign yet of the black ink, but it should return faintly in a week or two. It didn't seem all that noticeable before this second surgery, but the doctor still claims it will take three more visits to fully eradicate the bugger. We'll see how it comes out this time. I may not even bother. I'm sure they just want to get as much money out of you as they can. The surgery takes less than a minute, zap, zap, zap: that'll be 80,000 won please. What a ripoff! I should say though that it's totally worth it to me. I've been ashamed of this thing since I got it 10 years ago.

Afterward I got a little carried away taking pictures of myself without a shirt. The last six months at the gym and now endless pushups and curls at home is finally paying off. Except for my stomach, I'm almost back to where I was before I broke my right arm last year. I'm also growing a beard, what do you think:



Julie likes it. She says I look like I come from the mountains. I kind of like it too, but it's a little annoying at work. My coworkers keep asking me what's wrong and "why don't you shaving?" And my students have to point it out seven times/minute and try to feel my face.



I told you I went overboard. I don't look like a rugged mountain man - I look like a creepy convict from state prison. Back up, Leroy! I ain't nobody's bitch. Seriously, it's hard to believe I only weighed 65 kgs less than 2 years ago. Now I'm at 80.

0 comments :

Post a Comment